Common mistakes by PAOs in processing of Revision of Pension
1)Date of Death of Pensioners not Mentioned in Column 3[b]. (Family Pension Case)
2) Applicability of Commuted Pension may be Checked whether it is applicable or not.
3) Class / Category of Pension under Column 1(g) may be checked
4) Notional Pay Shown under Column 3(e) may be checked
5) Pay /Notional Pay Shown in Column 3(e), does not match with Pay fixed under 7th CPC as shown in column 4(a)
6) Level and Index under Column 4(a) may be checked
7) Basic Pension is not matching with the last pay drawn as per 7th CPC .
8) Pay Matrix Level 13 may be checked with reference to revised Pay Matrix in terms of Ministry of finance (Dept. of Expenditure ) resolution dated 16.5.2017
9) Pay Matrix for Level 14 may be checked reference to revised Pay Matrix in terms of Dept. of Pension & Pensioners Welfare OM dated 13-9-2017
Get Free Email Updates