DA hike 2% from July 2018 approved by Union cabinet today

DA hike 2% from July 2018 approved by Union cabinet today

2% DA hike w.e.f 1.7.2018 approved by Union cabinet today

Union cabinet in its meeting held today approved 2% DA hike with effect from 1.7.2018

Total 48,00,000 Serving Central Government employees and 62,00,000 Central Government Pensioners will be benefitted by this hike

According to the decision taken in the Meeting of Union Cabinet, the existing rate of dearness Allowance 7% will be increased by 2% and total 9% DA will be paid with effect from 1.7.2018.

The order for payment of DA will be issued Ministry Finance soon

 

Get Free Email Updates

Follow us on Telegram ChannelTwitter Facebook and Whatsapp Channel for all Latest News and Updates

About The Author

1 thought on “DA hike 2% from July 2018 approved by Union cabinet today”

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top