Payment of Dearness Allowance to the Gramin Dak Sevaks shall be at the same rates as payable to Central Government Employees ie @ 38% (percent) with effect from the 1 st July, 2022
Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks effective from 01.07.2022
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
[Establishment DivisionfP.A.P. Section]
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001.
Dated: 12th October 2022.
1. All Chief Postmasters General
2. All Postmasters General
3. Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF), Department of Posts
4, All General Managers (Finance)
5. All Directors/Deputy Directors of Accounts (Postal)
6. Director, RAKNPAIDirectors of All PTCs
Sub: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Seva-ks (GDS) effective from 01.07.2022 onwards -reg.
Consequent upon grant of another installment of Dearness Allowance with effect from 1st July, 2022 to the Central Government Employees vide Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s O.M. No. 1/3/2022-E.II (B) dated 03.10.2022, duly endorsed vide this Department’s letters No. PP 08/2/2021-PAP-DOP dated 06.10.2022, the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) have also become entitled to the payment of Dearness Allowances on basic TRCA at the same rates as applicable to Central Government Employees with effect from 01.07.2022. It has, therefore, been decided that the Dearness Allowance payable to the Gramin Dak Sevaks shall be at the same rates as payable to Central Government Employees ie @ 38% (percent) with effect from the 1 st July, 2022.
2. The expenditure on this account shall be debited to the Head “salaries” under the relevant head of account and should be met from the sanctioned grant.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Wing vide their Diary No.100/2022-23/FA-CS(P) dated 12.10.2022
Assistant Director General (Estt)
Phone – 011-23096191
Get Free Email Updates