GUIDELINES FOR PURCHASE OF TWO WHEELERS & OTHER AFD-I ITEMS
Guidelines for Purchase of Two Wheelers and other AFD -I Items in CSD items is provided here.The guidelines for purchase of CSD items is issued by Canteen Stores department
Entitlement for AFD-I items other than car (refriq. tv. w/machine. two wheelers etc.)
For all categories after every three years.
- Obtain availability certificate from the dealer.
Procedure for purchase of two wheelers & other AFD I items:
- Entitled customer can purchase the items from CSD depots on submission of prescribed application form duly filled in alongwith payment either by DD or RTGS/NEFT. No prior sanction is required for two wheelers and other AFD I items from QMG’s Branch.
- On submission of application and payment, concerned depot will release documents such as OR, Sale letter, Supply Order, Authority letter etc.
- DD to be drawn in favour of ‘Canteen Stores Department, Public Fund Account (Main) from any nationalized bank payable at the station Of CSD depot. Prior to making the bank draft latest rates should be confirmed from the concerned depot/ dealer as these are subject to change. For approximate rates please go to product search on the Home Page Of this website.
- These documents have to be submitted to the concerned dealer for effecting delivery of the item.
- payment for registration and insurance will be made to the dealer and not to CSD depot.
- For additional accessories, customer has to bear the expenses.
- In case a vehicle has a waiting list in the civil market, the same should be booked with a dealer who is affiliated with CSD, with minimum booking amount as decided by the manufacturer. Full payment can be made with CSD depot once the vehicle is available and the dealer issues an availability certificate. Advance booking of the vehicle with the civil dealer will be governed by the rules as promulgated by the manufacturer/dealer. This will save unnecessary blockage Of funds.
- No payment is to be made on account of CSD handling charges/ logistic charges etc. to the dealer.
- price will be charged as applicable at the time of delivery of item.
- No interest will be paid by CSD or by the dealer for late delivery of the vehicle.
- Business hours Of CSO depots vary so please contact CSO depot concerned to ascertain transaction timings.
- NO transactions are entertained on Sundays and Holidays.
Source : csdindia.gov.in