Dearness Allowance calculator for DA from January 2017

Dearness Allowance calculator for DA from January 2017 

The Dearness Allowance from January 2017  is Now confirmed after the release of AICPIN for the month of December 2016. The CPI number to be entered in this Calculator are November 2016 and December 2016 .

They are 277 and 275. So now it is confirmed that 2% will be enhanced from January 2017 from existing rate of 2%. Total 4% DA will be announced by Central Government in the month of March 2017. As it will come into effect from 1.1.2017, DA arrears will be paid upto the date of DA order issued.

Calculate DA from January 2024

See Month wise AICPIN Points 


Share This Page

Get Free Email Updates

Follow us on Telegram ChannelTwitter Facebook and Whatsapp Channel for all Latest News and Updates

Scroll to Top