how to book holiday home online e sampada
Holiday Homes are providing accommodation to Centre Government employees, state government employees, employees of PSUs and Sitting Member of Parliaments on advance booking through Online
How to Book Holiday Home online – Step by Step guide
Booking Holiday Home can be done through Online only. Step by step Guide for booking holiday Home is provided here. Central government employees those who want to book Holiday Homes can make use of it
There are 20 Holiday Homes (HH) and 46 Touring Officers Hostels/ Guest Houses under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Out of which 19 Holiday Home and 35 Touring Officers’ Hostels are under online booking.
Conditions for Booking Holiday Homes
Only one Room can be booked in the name of Employee for a day. Staying continuously beyond five days is not allowed.
How to Book the Holiday Home – Step by Step Guide
Pre requisite to apply online
Scanned Photo of applicant
Scanned copy of Appointment Letter and Latest Pay Fixation order and ID card
Office Phone and Fax Number, email id of applicant
Steps for Online Booking of Holiday Homes
- Open the website : esampada
- Register with Your appointment and Promotion Details
- Upload the Copy of Appointment Letter and Latest Pay Fixation order
- After registration Click the tab check availability
- A new window opens
a) Select the Guest Accommodation
b) Booking Request From Date – date of check in
c) Booking Request To Date – If you check out on 10-5-2018 at 12 noon Enter 9-5-2018 (Maximum 5 days allowed)
d) Booking Agency – DOE Delhi
4. After click the Submit button a pop up will open , The details of availability wil be shown
5. If Rooms available on your preferred days Click Back button
6. It will get you to Home page again Click Apply online Button
7. It will take you to the page in which you need to enter all the details
1. Fill all the details in appropriate fields and upload Photo and ID Proof
2. If you are not visiting upload the Guest Photo
3. After filling up the details click make payment
8.After completing application form, the system, subject to availability of room, will lead to Payment Gateway where applicants have to pay booking charges along with convenience charges/transaction charges/service charges reflecting on the screen through debit card & Internet banking.
9. Select method of payment from two options
1. Net banking or 2. Debit/Credit card
10. After selecting the method of Payment click Pay tab
10. A new window opens click confirm
Note : Better note down the Booking reference ID before making confirm
11. Respective Bank page will open and make the payment.
12. After successful payment a page will open with booking confirmation id
Note : You must note the confirmation id before clicking Print option
13.After successful payment to be confirmed by the bank, the room will be allotted to such applicant by the system and booking confirmation slip will be generated along with SMS.
13. Click the print option and Print the Boking receipt
14. Signature of Head of Establishment and Official Seal must be obtained in the booking receipt.
15. Confirmation Slip after verification from the Administration of the applicant needs to be submitted at the counter of Holiday Home.
16.There is no provision for cancellation/refund once the applicant has submitted the application/booking charges and consequently booking is confirmed
How to Book Holiday Home online – Important Instructions
1) Only online applications shall be entertained for advance reservation for holiday homes where online facility has been commenced. Offline
requests for advance reservation in such holiday homes will be summarily rejected.
2) Serving Central Government employees can book accommodation 60 (Sixty) days, retired Central Govt. Employees can book 30 (Thirty) days, other applicants can book 15 (Fifteen) days in advance from the Check-in-date.
3) Booking will be made through automated online system primarily on ‘first come first-serve’ basis subject to fulfilment of prescribed eligibility, time limit and payment of booking charges, etc.
4) Applicants will fill up all fields of online application. They have to upload a colour passport photo, a copy of ID Card issued by their present employers and in case of retired employee, a copy of PPO or Pensioner ID Card.Mandatory filed including applicants’ Permanent Account Number (PAN),Aadhar Card Number, Date of Birth, Personal Mobile No., Office Telephone No, etc. will not be left blank. After filling up all fields, the applicant has to submit the application form and thereafter, the system will lead to Payment Gate Way.
After successful payment of booking charges to Directorate of Estates/Booking Agency, booking request will be processed as per prescribed procedure and agreement with the Axis Bank/any other Bank, confirmation slip will be displayed along with Booking ID No. A copy of confirmation slip can also be generated after filling Booking ID No. and PAN/ID Card No. in the relevant box.
5) There is no provision for refund of booking charges even if the accommodation is not occupied or partly occupied or vacated early. No
correspondence in this regard will be entertained. In case of failed transactions applicants will have to claim to Axis Bank/concerned Bank itself and Directorate of Estates will have no role in failed transactions.
6) Accommodation is provided for a period not exceeding 5 nights. In Holiday Homes/Touring Officer’s Hostels/Guest Houses at Mussoorie and Goa which have very few units but attract visitors throughout the year, the period of stay has further been restricted to 3 nights maximum. In exceptional cases, accommodation in excess of this limit can be permitted with the prior approval of competent authority.
7) 9 AM and Check-in time: 11 AM to 12:00 noon. However, to avoid inconvenience to the visitors who reach the destination early in the morning after night journeys, the occupants are advised to vacate the rooms at the earliest on the last day of stay.
Note: Please read full terms & conditions available on the website before apply for online applications. [ Read Booking Guidelines]