One Rank One Pension is one of the hot topic getting viral among all the personnel of armed forces. It is very old demand and getting momentum for the last few months. There was news floating around the media that the OROP notification will be issued soon. Minister assured Delegation of Ex Serviceman that the OROP Table also will be finalised in the matter of time. Hence we would like reproduce here the table which is published in Ex airman blog on 25th June 2014 for the readers as reference table for OROP . Since the Blog itself claimed it was unofficial, this OROP table can be used to know the approximate benefit.
OROP CHART FOR PBOR DEMANDED BY SHQ
PBOR / HON: RANKS (UNOFFICIAL)
|Revised Pension w.e.f. 01 Apr 14: JCOs/ORs|
|Sep||Nk||Hav||NbSub||Sub||Sb Maj||H Lt||H Cpt|
1. Table has been made using real data available and best across three Services.
2. Stepping up has been done in cases where the pension for greater length of service in a rank is lower than the lesser length of service in the same rank.
3. Stepping up has also been done in cases where the pension in senior rank is lower than a junior rank for the same length of service.
4. In cases where real data is not available, the date of next rank for same length of service has been used reducing the pension by half the difference in Grade Pays.
5. The Enhanced Ordinary Family Pension will be equivalent of the re-fixed retiring pension. Special Family Pension will be 120% of the re-fixed retiring pension and Liberalised Family Pension will be 200% of the re-fixed retiring pension.
6. For lower disability less than 100%, the above figures will be reduced as applicable
Tables Courtesy: Maj (retd) S K Jain and Sqn Ldr (retd) Charanjit Singh
Get Free Email Updates