(TO BE PUBLISHED IN GAZETTE OF INDIA, PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i) )
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Recruitment rules for Data Entry Operator in Staff Selection Commission
New Delhi, 2017
G.S.R. In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Staff Selection Commission (Non-Ministerial Group ‘C’ & ‘B’ Posts of Electronic Data Processing Group ‘C’ post of Data Entry Discipline) Recruitment Rules 1996, (except as respect things done or omitted to be done, before such super-session) the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to Group ‘C’ & ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts in the Staff Selection Commission, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement :-
(1) These rules, may be called the Staff Selection Commission (Electronic Data Processing Group ‘C’ & B’ Posts of Data Entry Discipline) Recruitment Rules 2017.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Application:- These rules shall apply to the posts specified in column 1 of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Number of posts, classification and scale of pay — The number of the said posts, their classificatior. and the scale of pay attached thereto shall be as specified in columns 2 to 4 of the said Schedule.
4. Method of recruitment, age limit and qualification etc. – The method of recruitment to the said posts, age limit, qualifications and other matters connected therewith shall be as specified in columns 5 to 13 of the said Schedule.
5. Disqualification — No person-
(a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
(b) Who having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person.
Get Free Email Updates