DA Order is issued for payment of Dearness Allowance w.e.f.1.7.2018
Finance Ministry has issued Order for Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.7.2018
No. 1/2/2018-E-II (B)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 7th September 2018.
Subject: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.7.2018.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s Office Memorandum No. 1/1/2018-E-IL (B) dated 15th March 2018 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Central Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 7% to 9% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July, 2018.
2. The term ‘basic pay’ in the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC recommendations accepted by the Government, but does not include any other type of pay like special pay, etc.
3. The Dearness Allowance will continue to be a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay within the ambit of FR 9(21).
4. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
5. These orders shall also apply to the civilian employees paid from the Defence Services Estimates and the expenditure will be chargeable to the relevant head of the Defence Services Estimates. In respect of Armed Forces personnel and Railway employees, separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Railways, respectively.
6. In so far as the employees working in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued with the concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India,
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
5 thoughts on “DA Order is issued for payment of Dearness Allowance w.e.f.1.7.2018”
Thank you. corrected the typo
When the Signed Copy of DA Enhancement Letter of 6th pay commission letter will come or not
Though the original order for revision of D.A. is w.e.f. July, 01, 2018, the typing mistage in the copy may please be corrected to be read as 01/07/2018 instead 14/07/2018. Regards. V.J. Sampath Kumar.
Pl. Correct the with effective date from…
NDA Govt. Always doing favourable job for central govt. Employees