Issues raised by the Staff Side on Non-settlement in the meeting held under the Chairmanship of Secretary (P) on 30/07/2021
February 1, 2022
Government of India,
Department of Personnel & Training,
Sub:- Non-settlement of the issues raised by the Staff Side in the meeting held under the Chairmanship of Secretary (P) on 30/07/2021.
Ref:- Minutes of the Meeting circulated vide DOP&T Letter No.3/4/2021-JCA, dated 18th Aug. 2021.
Your kind attention is invited to the above subject. In the meeting held under the then Secretary (P) on 30/07/2021, the Staff Side raised the following issues for settlement.
i) The facility of one time relaxation given to those Govt. employees who availed the LTC by air to J&K and the North-Eastern Region during the period of Jan. 2010 to June, 2014 and had booked the tickets through travel agents, other than the authorized agents, due to lack of awareness about rules, may be extended to the employees, who had travelled by air to Andaman & Nicobar Island during the period w.e.f. 26/09/2014 to 19/02/2020, since LTC-80 facility to A&N was given only from 26/09/2014.
ii) Departmental Council meetings under the JCM Scheme are not being held regularly, despite instructions from DOP&T
iii) Policy of appointment on compassionate grounds for dependents of those employees, who have expired due to covid-19, may be made expeditiously.
iv) Master Craftsman in the M/o Defence may be given MACP in the Grade pay of Rs.4600/-
v) Legal Strike in Industrial Establishments may be regularized on the basis of “No work No pay” and may not be treated as dies-non.
Apart from the above, the following Agenda points were also discussed:-
1) Item No.NC-47/4/19 – JCM coverage
2) Item No.NC-47/31/19 – Litigation cases on service matters.
3) Item No.NC-48/15/21 – Fill up all vacant posts in all grades.
4) Item No.NC-48/16/21 – Grant of 5 effective up gradations to all Group B & C employees in entire service life.
5) Item No.NC-48/17/21 – Undertake cadre review of all Groups – B&C Cadres in every five years before the cadre review of Group-A Cadres.
6) Item No.NC-48/18/21 – Grant of risk allowance to the Employees involved in permanent and perennial recognized Risk Operations (DOP&T, DoE and M/o Railways)
7) Item No.NC-48/19/21 – Grant of NDA in r CPC pay scale without any Basic Pay ceiling limit.
8) Item No.NC-48/7/21 – Central government Employees may be granted one more option to switch over to 7th CPC, from a date subsequent to 25th July 2016.
9) Item No.NC-48/8/21- (f) Parity in pay scales between Assistants/Stenographers in filed/subordinate offices and Assistant Section officers and Stenographers in CSS
Sir, we regret to inform you that all the above issues are still remaining unsettled. It is therefore requested that necessary instructions may please be issued for implementing all the above issues raised by us in the meeting. In case further discussion is required then the meeting may please be convened with the Staff Side for discussing and resolving the issues.
Awaiting for your favourable response.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)