The requirement of Manpower for the said activities should be calculated based on the revised Manpower Yardsticks of Electrical Department
Revised Manpower Yardsticks of Electrical Department-RBE No. 81/2022
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 81/2022
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways, including Production Units and Others
Sub: Revision of Yardsticks of Electrical Department.
Ref: 1. This office letter of even no. dt. 30/09/2019.
2. Railway Board letter no. 2001/Elect(G)/138/3 dt. 16/03/2006.
The revised yardsticks for some of the activities of Electrical department were issued vide letter dated 30.09.2019 mentioned above.
2. In continuation to above letter, the yardsticks for General Power Supply of Electrical Department, as approved by Board, are revised as under:
Manpower Yardstick of General Power supply of Electrical Deptt.
0.15 Staff/1000 units of average power consumption per month.
3. Henceforth, the requirement of Manpower for the said activities should be calculated based on the revised yardsticks. The Manpower strength for the existing assets should be reviewed, based on the revised yardsticks and excess posts be surrendered.
4. All the clarifications/queries/references, if any, regarding revised yardsticks are to be made to Electrical Directorate.
5. This supersedes all earlier instructions on the yardsticks for above activities, issued in past.
6. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
7. Please acknowledge receipt.
Get Free Email Updates