It has been decided to consolidate all instructions issued till date, in this Master Circular, under easily Comprehensible heading for benefit of ready reference
Compassionate Appointment in Central Government
F.No. 14014/1/2022-Estt. (D)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 02nd August, 2022
Master Circular on Scheme for compassionate appointment
The undersigned is directed to say that consolidated instructions on Scheme ‘for “Compassionate Appointment under Central Government” was issued vide this Department’s O.M. No.14014/02/2012-Estt.(D) dated 16.01.2013. Subsequently a few instructions on compassionate appointments under the Central Government have been issued. It has been decided to consolidate all instructions issued till date, in this Master Circular, under easily Comprehensible heading for benefit of ready reference. The number and date of the relevant Office Memorandum have been mentioned below each para. The relevant O.M can be accessed from this Department’s website https://dopt.gov.in under heading Notifications- OM. & Orders- 13 Establishment- Compassionate Appointment.
2. All Ministries/Departments are requested to bring this to the notice of all concerned for information, guidance and ‘necessary action.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 23040339
Consolidated Instructions on Compassionate Appointment
The following details are available in Consolidated Instructions on Compassionate Appointment
- What are the rules for compassionate appointment in central government?
- Upper age limit for compassionate appointment in central government
- Documents required for compassionate appointment in central government
- Family pension and compassionate appointment
- Compassionate appointment 2022
- Can a married son be appointed on compassionate ground?
- What if an application for a compassionate appointment is not made immediately?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.