Bonus for the eligible Industrial civilian employees of the EME: PLB for the Financial Year 2021-2022 to the eligible civilian employees of the EME
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, dated the 26th October, 2022
The Chief of the Army Staff,
Sub: Productivity Linked Bonus for the eligible Industrial civilian employees of the EME for the Financial Year 2021-2022.
I am directed to refer to the Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme already circulated vide this Ministry’ letter No.24(8)/80/D(JCM) dated 28th September, 1983 as amended from time to time and to convey the sanction of President to the payment of 24 (Twenty Four) days’ wages as Productivity Linked Bonus for the Financial Year 2021-2022 to the eligible civilian employees of the EME.
2. The entitlement has been worked out on the basis of the working results for the Financial Year 2021-2022 in accordance with the agreed formula.
3. The PLB shall be paid to all eligible Gp.’B’ (Non-Gazetted) and Gp. ‘C’ civilian employees of EME who are covered under PLB Scheme for the Accounting Year 2021-2022. The calculation ceiling of Rs.7000/- (7000×24/30.4) and other terms and conditions of the PLB Scheme will remain unchanged.
4. Productivity Linked Bonus to the casual labourer will be paid at the assumed wages of Rs.1200/-p.m. (1200×24/30.4) for the Accounting Year 2021-2022. However, in cases where the actual wages fall below Rs.1200/- p.m., the amount will be calculated on the actual monthly wages. The other conditions remain unchanged.
5. The expenditure on this account will be debitable to Defence Service Estimates under respective Heads to which the pay and allowances of these employees are debited. The entire expenditure on the payment of PLB is to be met out of the sanctioned budget grant for the Financial Year 2022-2023. without any additionality.
6. This issues with the Concurrence of the Ministry of Finance (Deptt. of Expenditure) vide their LD. No 11-02/2024-E.III(A)(2869872/22) dated 26.10.2022 and MoD (Fin) vide their ID No.28028/04/2022/AG/pR dated 26.10.2022.