Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) 2022 – NOTIFICATION regarding
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN (HQ)
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
F.11055/01/2022/KVS/RPS/LDCE-/Teach .& NT
The Dy. Commissioner/ Director,
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
All Regional Offices/ ZIETs.
Subject: Filling up the Posts of Principal, Vice-Principal, Section Officer, Finance Officer, PGTs, TGTs and Head Master through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) 2022 – NOTIFICATION regarding.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will be conducting Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for filling up the Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts from amongst eligible Teachers/Officials of KVS.
The decisive/ crucial dates of eligibility for all purposes including acquiring of essential educational & professional qualifications like graduation; post-graduation, B.Ed. degree, and service experience etc. for the vacancy year 2018 to 2023 . The crucial dates of eligibility as per DOPT OM No. AB- 14017/17/2018-Estt. RR dated 12.08.2021 is as under:-
Details of year wise vacancies to be filled through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE)- 2022 is enclosed as Annexure -1.
The feeder posts, educational/professional qualification, experience and eligibility criteria for the aforesaid posts shall be strictly as per KVS Recruitment Rules in vogue (i.e. as amended and effective from 01-06-2012 onwards) for teaching and non teaching posts including Vice-Principal & Principal for a particular vacancy year. The applicant shall ensure the accuracy of the information being filled by him/her and the same shall be ensured by Reporting/ Controlling Officers concerned without fail before submitting application for LDCE-2022.
Important Instructions to Applicant
The Applicant must go through the Instructions, Eligibility conditions/ Criteria mentioned in this notification carefully and ensure that he/ she fulfills all the conditions of eligibility regarding Educational, Professional qualifications, Service experience, Vigilance/ Disciplinary clearance, on the crucial dates of eligibility for the post for which he/she applying .
- Utmost caution is to taken by the Applicants in filling the online application form and the information being provided by him/her should be true and correct as per service records. Suppression of information/providing wrong information shall also be considered as inaccurate/wrong information which may lead to disqualification of the candidature .
- No change in ONLINE application is permitted once submitted. Offline application will not be entertained.
- The LDCE will be conducted as Computer based test (CBT) on the Centers tentatively located in the cities of Regional Offices of KVS.
- It is mandatory that the Applicant should possess required Degree/ professional degree as per the RRs on the date of eligibility to be considered for that year.
- If Applicant is eligible for more than one year, it should be mentioned in the years column.
- Merely applying for LDCE-2022 or scoring minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the Applicants from feeder cadre to claim for appointment on the promotional post. Year wise selected panel will be based on eligibility and merit list.
- The link for filling up of ONLINE application of the applicants will be provided to Head of Office/Controlling Officer in Regional Office/Schools. The desirous and eligible employee fulfilling the terms & condition as mentioned in the notification can apply only within the stipulated timeline and criteria as per KVS Recruitment Rules will have to submit an online application alongwith following documents:
Recent Passport Size Photograph (not older than 3 month) of the applicant.
Signature of the applicant.
- The Controlling Officer after due authentication and after submission will ensure to place copy of Application alongwith undertaking of the applicant in the Personal File of the applicant concerned .
- After conducting the examination, answer key would be made available by Recruitment Agency and Applicant can challenge to the recruitment agency in case of doubt within a specified period of time on payment of specific fee prescribed by recruitment agency, which is refundable if the challenge is found correct.
- Being a promotional post, minimum qualifying marks for all posts for consideration for empanelment will be 40% for all Applicants except SC/ST Applicants, for them it will be 35%.
- Separate merit list will be drawn from amongst the Applicants and they would be placed as per the merit against the particular vacancy year.
- The selection of the Applicant will depend on the marks scored, against the vacancy of the particular year provided he/she eligible otherwise.
- Year-wise merit list will be uploaded on KVS website. Applicant marks would be sent on their respective registered e-mail IDs.
- Services rendered as KVS regular employee (excluding TRIAL SERVICES in KVS) on a specific feeder post(s) will be counted for Service Experience only and accordingly services of KVS employee on deputation even in higher/ lower capacity shall be counted at par with the post held in KVS actually. Similarly, period of Trial Services rendered in KVS (due to ineligibility in qualifications for regular appointment) or counting of past service in other Departments/ organizations at whichever post/ cadre shall neither be reckoned for grant of Seniority, Promotion based thereupon nor for LDCE Promotion be allowed. Officers/ Officials getting desired level of pay under ACPs/ MACPs/ Senior or Selection Scale/ Deputation/ Adhoc services etc. and claiming their eligibility therefore are also not eligible. Non- regularized period of leave may not be considered while calculating the qualifying service.
- The candidature of the applicant can be cancelled at any stage, even after conduct of examination, issue of Posting Order, or after joining of promotional post, if it is found, that the information provided by the Applicant to the Reporting Officer is incorrect/incomplete/suppressed or he/she is not eligible for the post as per terms and conditions of notification & Recruitment Rules of KVS.
- B.Ed. Degree will be qualifying Professional qualification for all the teaching post mentioned above except Head Master.
- From the post of P.G.T. and above, acquisition of Post-Graduation Degree in the subject concerned with B.Ed before the eligibility year is a mandatory qualification.
- For the post of PGT and TGT . the candidate can apply for one subject only.
- Required educational qualification and experience for the posts is given below:
Get Free Email Updates