RBE No. 153/2022 – Revision in the rate of RMA (Ration Money Allowance)
भारत सरकार/ GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय/ MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड/ RAILWAY BOARD}
RBE No. 153/2022
New Delhi, dated 16.11.2022
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways and
Sub : Revision in the rate of RMA Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel.
In terms of Board’s letter of even number dated 01.10.2019, non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel were entitled for Ration Money Allowance at par with Central Para Military Force (CPMF)/Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) personnel i.e. @ Rs. 113.67 per head per day from 01/04/2016 to 31/03/2017, Rs. 116.59 per head per day from 01/04/2017 to 31/03/2018 and Rs.117.29 per head per day from 01/04/2018 to 31/03/2019.
2. It has now been decided to revise the rate of Ration Money Allowance as follows:
|S. No.||Financial Year||Ration Money Allowance
(per head per day)
(01/04/2019 to 31/03/2020
(01/04/2020 to 31/03/2021)
(01/04/2021 to 31/03/2022)
3. Accordingly, sanction of the Ministry of Railways is hereby accorded post-facto to revise the rate of Ration Money Allowance from Rs. 117.29 per head per day to Rs. 117.40 per head per day from 01/04/2019 to 31/03/2020, to Rs. 118.02 per head per day from 01/04/2020 to 31/03/2021 and to Rs. 127.69 per head per day from 01/04/2021 to 31/03/2022.
4. The other terms and conditions as stipulated in para 4 of Board’s letter of even number dated 10.06.2009 remain unchanged.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
6. Please acknowledge receipt.
(N P Singh)
Tele No. 47845124
Email Id: [email protected]
Room No.10, 4th Floor