G-20 Summit Forces Closing of Central Govt Offices in Delhi from 08-09-2023 to 10-09-2023
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Establishment JCA Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 24. August, 2023
Closing of Central Govt Offices in Delhi from 08-09-2023 to 10-09-2023 on the occasion of G-20 Summit in Delhi.
The undersigned is directed to say that the G-20 Summit will be held in Delhi on 9-10 September, 2023. The Summit will be attended by a number of Heads of States, Heads of Government including EU, invitee guest countries and Heads of International Organizations.
- Recognizing the magnitude of this event and the substantial logistical arrangements involved, it has been decided to keep the Central Government Offices located in Delhi closed from 08-09-2023 to 10-09-2023 on the occasion of G-20 summit to be held in Delhi
- This may be brought to the notice of all concerned.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- All Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India. :
- UPSC/CVC/C&AG/Lok Sabha Secretariat/(Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ President’s Secretariat / Vice President’s Secretariat / PM’s Office/ Cabinet Secretariat.
- All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions / MHA in Delhi
- The Chief Secretary of the Delhi Government
- The Election Commission of India, New Delhi
- Reserve Bank of India, Parliament Street, New Delhi.
- US (UTS.I), MHA, North Block, Delhi w.r.t. OM No. 14020/02/2020-UTS.dated 22.8.2023.
- Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, . New Delhi
- PIO, PIB, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi, with the request that necessary publicity may be given in this regard.
- NIC (DOP&T) with the request to place this O.M. on the Website of DOPT (www.persmin.nic.in)
- Hindi Section, DoPT with the request to provide the Hindi Translation.
Get Free Email Updates