Verification of Membership under the Central Civil Services- (Recognition of Service Associations) Rules, 1993
Table of Contents
Recognition of Central Secretariat Service Employees Associations
F. No. 171112022-R&R and DC
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
(R&R and DC Division)
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110 003.
Dated: 27 September, 2023
Sub : Recognition of Central Secretariat Service Employees Associations under the Central Civil Services- (Recognition of Service Associations) Rules, 1993- verification of membership regarding.
Verification of Membership
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated lOth April, 2023 vide which the following three associations were requested to initiate verification of membership of their respective association (copy enclosed):-
i. Central Secretariat Employees Association (represent by Promotee ASO, SSA, JSA),
ii. Central Secretariat (Non Gazetted) Employees Union (represent by all employees of Group “C” & “B” (Non-Gazetted, i.e. MTS to Promotee ASO),
iii. Central Secretariat (Promotee) Group “B” Officers Association (represent by Group “B” Officers of CSS).
- In this regard, it is stated that no response has been received from these associations as well as DDOs of Departments of Government of India (Central Secretariat).
3 The above mentioned three associations are requested once again to initiate verification of membership of their respective association so that recognition of these associations can be considered under the extant rules! instructions. The requisite documents regarding verification of membership of association should be submitted by November, 2023.
- The DDOs of the all Departments of Government of India (Central Secretariat) are requested to undertake required actions to deduct membership fee(s) for the year 2023-2024, in respect of members of these three Associations / Union mentioned in para — 1 above.
- It may please be noted that an employee can only be a member of one Association / Union. It may please be ensured that membership fee of an employee be deducted only for one Association / Union.
- Further, DDOs are also requested to provid details of members of an Association in proforma given below:
|Name of Ministry/Department/Organisation:-Total MTS|
|Total MTS/ JSA/SSA/ASO(Promotee)/ASO(DR) ISO enrolled in PBR:-|
|SI.No||Name||Designation||Employee Code||Membership fee deducted|
7.Information in the aforesaid proforma may be prepared for each designation separately, and the same may please be made available to this department at the earliest.
- This issues with the approval of the competent authority
(S. K. Mndi)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Get Free Email Updates