GIST OF THE JCM STANDING COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON 25.10.2016
Confederation of Central government employees and Workers has posted Gist of the JCM Standing Committee Meeting held on 25-10-2016. The detailed discussion about various issued pertaining to 7th CPC implementation is provided in this report.
Meeting was held under the chairmanship of Secretary, Department of Personnel. Items discussed and outcome is given below.
1. JCM FUNCTIONING
Decision: After discussion Secretary (P), assured that the JCM would be activated and steps may be taken to hold regular meetings of JCM at National and Departmental level.
2. COMPASSIONATE APPOINTMENT:
Decision: The demand of the staff side to remove 5% ceiling would be considered after studying the various. Supreme Court Judgments and the decisions of previous National Council JCM meetings.
3. RESTORATION OF INTEREST FREE ADVANCES WITHDRAWN BY THE GOVERNMENT BASED ON 7TH CPC RECOMMENDATIONS
Decision: The demand of the staff side to restore Festival advance, Natural Calamity advance and leave salary advance will be examined further.
4. AMENDMENT TO THE DEFINITION OF THE TERM “ANOMALY”
Decision: The proposal given by the staff side would be considered is consultation with Department of Expenditure.
5. FIXATION OF PAY OF RE-EMPLOYED EX-SERVICEMEN
Decision: – The anomalies in the fixation of pay of re-employed Ex-Servicemen is under consideration of DOP&T.
6. OPTION FOR THOSE TO BE PROMOTED AFTER 25.07.2016, I.E. AFTER THE NOTIFICATION OF CS (REVISED PAY) RULES 2016.
Decision: – This issue would be considered by the Implementation Cell of 7th CPC.
7. WITHDRAWL OF NEW CONDITIONS FOR THE GRANT OF MACP & GRANT OF MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY
Decision: The demand of the Staff Side for withdrawal of “Very Good” grading would be re-examined. Regarding justification of MACP on Promotional hierarchy all the points submitted alongwith the Note on agenda items by staff side was discussed in detail. The official side agreed to examine issue further based on the points raised by the staff side.
8. BONUS CEILING TO BE RAISED TO 7000 FOR GRAMIN DAK SEVAK EMPLOYEES OF POSTAL DEPARTMENT
Decision: – Revision of Bonus ceiling for GDS and Casual Labourers would be considered by Department of Expenditure.
9. REGULARISATION OF CASUAL LABOURERS
Decision: The proposal of the staff side for regularization of all casual labourers would be considered after considering various Supreme Court judgements.
10. FILLING UP OF EXISTING VACANT POSTS
Decision: – Since there is no ban on recruitment, vacancies can be filled up. Instructions in this regard will be issued once again.
11. UPGRADATION OF THE POSTS OF LOWER DIVISION CLERKS TO UPPER DIVISION CLERKS
Decision: The demand of the staff side would be considered in consultation with other Ministries.
12. GRANT OF ONE TIME RELAXATION TO THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES WHO HAVE AVAILED LTC-80 AND TRAVELLED BY AIR BY PURCHASING TICKETS FROM OTHER THAN AUTHORIZED AGENCIES
Decision: – The proposal of Ministry of Defence in this regard is under examination of DOP&T
13. GRANT OF ENTRY PAY RECOMMENDED BY 6TH CPC TO THE PROMOTEES UNDER THE PROVISION OF CCS (RP) RULES 2008.
Decision: – The Judgment of Chennai CAT and Principal Bench New Delhi would be examined by DOP&T and Department of Expenditure.
14. REIMBURSEMENT OF ACTUAL MEDICAL EXPENDITURE INCURRED BY THE EMPLOYEES IN A RECOGNIZED HOSPITAL.
Decision: – A separate meeting would be held by the Health Ministry with the staff side to discuss this demand.
Some more items related to Ministry of Defence was also discussed.
Source : Confederationhq
Get Free Email Updates