All India Civil Services Volleyball Hockey and Kabaddi Tournaments : Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board (CCSCSB) is organizing All India Civil Services Tournaments 2020-21 in the following disciplines of sports in collaboration with Government of Haryana as per details given below as a special case
All India Civil Services Volleyball Hockey and Kabaddi Tournaments
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
(Registration No. 2621)
Department of Personnel and Training
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Government of India
Sports & Youth Affairs Department,
Government of Haryana
Khel Bhawan, Tau Devi Lal Sports Complex
Sub: All India Civil Services Volleyball, Hockey and Kabaddi (Men and Women) Tournaments 2020-21.
Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs, Department of Sports, vide letter dated 6th April, 2021, have given one time relaxation of six months to conduct National Championships for the year 2020-21 till 30.9.2021.
- Accordingly, Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board (CCSCSB) is organizing All India Civil Services Tournaments 2020-21 in the following disciplines of sports in collaboration with Government of Haryana as per details given below as a special case. However, the eligibility criteria for participation of players in the Competition shall remain unchanged. [ Know the Eligibility Criteria to Participate in this tournament ]
A copy of the updated rules for All India Civil Services Tournaments indicating eligibility criteria, composition of Team Rules of games etc has already been circulated to all concerned. The same is available on the website at http://dopt.gov.in/about-us/wings-or-division-in-dopt/Welfare-divisions.
- The States/UTs and Regional Sports Boards are requested to consider sending their team for the above All India Civil Services Tournaments.
- It may be ensured that the entries are submitted within prescribed time limits, Teams are requested to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
- List of players alonq with photocopy of their Identity Card should be authenticated by the authorized officer under his signature & seal.
- All the participants shall carry individual Identity Card/Identity Slip/Age Proof for verification of eligibility criteria by the Organizing Committee/Representatives of the Board at the venue of the All India Civil Services Tournament.
- Managers’ meeting is likely to be held on the evening of a day before the date of commencement of the tournaments.
- It is further clarified that match for 31d place (both in team and individual event) must be organized in order to determine 3rd place except AICS Kabbadi.
- Addresses, Telephone Numbers, E-mail Addresses may be indicated by the participating State/UTs/RSB’s.
- Every participating team may bring two flags representing their States/UT/Regional Sports Board with them.
- It should be ensured that every member of the team reports at the venue and participates in the tournament as scheduled. Failure to do so shall be treated as an act of indiscipline. All the participants shall maintain strict discipline on and off the venue of the tournament. Any act of indiscipline/misbehavior/misconduct will attract the provision of CCS (Conduct) Rules since Government Employees are treated ‘ON DUTY’ during All India Civil Services Tournament.
- The general instructions as per SOP/Guidelines of COVlD-19 issued by Central/State Govt. to be strictly followed by all players and supporting staff during the competition are at Annexure-Il. If it is found that the general instructions are not followed by any player/official in the tournament he/she shall be liable to be debarred from the tournament.
- All players and supporting staff to show and carry a copy of their COVID-19 RT-PCR negative test report conducted 72 hours prior to their date of competition. A Screening Check List for COVID-19 (Annexure Ill) is mandatory to be filled up daily at venue during the entire period of tournament.
- All participants are requested to chalk out their journey in compliance to Covid-19 guidelines issued by States/UTs from time to time.
- The following categories of employees are not eligible for participation in AICS Tournaments:-
(a) Uniform personnel in Defence Services/Para Military Organizations/Central Police Organization/Police/RPF/ClS F/BSF/ITBP/NSG etc.
(b) Employees of Autonomous bodies/undertaking/Public Sector Banks even though administratively controlled by the Central Ministries.
(c) Casual / Daily wages workers.
(d) Employees attached to offices on temporary duty.
(e) A newly recruited employed who has put less than 6 months in regular establishment service
- Any information regarding change in dates/venue/cancellation etc. about the AICS tournament will be available on our website i.e. www.dopt.qov.in. All the participant teams are, therefore requested to check from organizers of the tournament about any possible change before starting their journey.
- Referees’/Umpires’ decision shall be final and binding on the competing teams.
- The entries may be sent to the Nodal Officers as given below;-