Web-based application for processing of request for transfer
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 11th October, 2022
Subject: Web-based application for processing of request for transfer under Rule – 38 – reg.
Web-based application for processing of request for transfer under Rule – 38 was launched on 30.09.2022. Employees are now able to see their status including other details viz. service particulars, date of application, units requested for, grounds on which transfer is sought, etc in their respective login pages.
2. Directorate is in receipt of various communications wherein employees have raised issue related to incorrect data entry related to date of application, requested units, etc.
3. Employees are advised to verify their details. Factual discrepancy, if any noticed, may be brought to the notice of their respective Circle Office by making a formal written request latest by 20.10.2022.
4. Circle Office after receipt of such request shall examine and verify with details available in physical transfer application of the official. In cases where the contention of the employee is not correct, a reply may be sent to the employee. However, wherever the discrepancy pointed out requires correction, Circle Office should communicate the details of required corrections to Directorate latest by 30.10.2022. It shall be incumbent upon the Circle Office either to reject the request of the official or to send details to Directorate for corrections.
5. All stakeholders are hereby informed that due to factual corrections in the database as above, there may be variation in the present priority / waiting list position.
6. It should be noted that the above timelines are final and discrepancy brought to the notice after the timelines either by individual employee or the concerned Circle Office will not be entertained, and no further opportunity will be provided in this regard.
(Dileep Singh Sengar)
Assistant Director General (SPN)
Get Free Email Updates