CGDA : SAS Part-I Examination on Computer Based Test 2023
Controller General of Defence Accounts
CENTRAD, BRAR SQUARE, DELHI CANTT-10
NO. AN/SAS/16200/SAS-I/ CBT/ May/2023/CO
Dated : 22.05.2023
All Controlling Officers
Sub: SAS Part-I Examination on Computer Based Test (CBT) 2023: INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
The ‘General Instructions’, compliance of which needs to be ensured by the Controlling Officers as mentioned on the “Admit Card” of all the appearing candidates are forwarded herewith for information please:-
- The candidate must bring the printout of e-Admit Card to the Examination Hall along with departmental ID Proof mentioned in the registration form.
- The candidate must take the test at the test venue indicated in the e-admit card only.
- Electronic or any other type of calculators, log tables, slide rules, cellular phones/ Bluetooth devices, books, writing pens or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device are not allowed inside the premises.
- Candidate, who is found to have unauthorized materials in his/her possession during the examination, shall be deemed to have indulged in breach of the test regulations. Any breach of test regulations shall be considered to constitute unfair practice. In case any candidate is found to be indulging in unfair practice, he/she will be liable to be debarred from this and future Tests/Exams and disciplinary action.
- The Controlling Officer/Observer from CGDA is authorized to debar the candidate from the test session and action as per CCS (CCA) rules for any of the following reasons would be initiated:-
(i) Misbehaving/Creating disturbance or talking to other test taker(s) or unbecoming of an examinee. Attempting to take the test on behalf of someone else or engaging someone else for taking test on your behalf.
(ii) Attempting to tamper with the computer system – either hardware or software.
(iii) Exchanging/Tearing out the scribble pad or found using calculators, slide rules, pagers, cell phones, concealed microphones, wireless devices or any / other material that may aid in answering questions.
(iv) Taking questions out of Examination Hall in any form.
- Candidate’s entry shall NOT be allowed into the Examination Centre after 09:30 A.M & 01:30 P.M respectively, under any circumstances. In case of late arrival of candidate if there is any delay in login etc. on Work Station, no extra time will be provided as the paper will commence at the scheduled time.
- In case of any doubt or question about functioning of the Test Window by the candidates it is to be ensured that the invigilator should attend the same properly before commencement of the test.
- In the event of the Test being disrupted, it is to be ensured that the invigilators will help the candidate to re-login to the test. In such case the exam will start from where it had stopped without loss of time.
- Rough worksheets will be provided by the outsourcing agency to the candidates & the same will have to be handed over to the invigilator after the exam. The ball point pen will be provided at the examination centre by the Controlling officer.
- No candidate shall be permitted to leave Examination Centre till expiry of the allotted time.
- Candidate shall be allowed to go to the toilet/bio break only once during the Test.
- The paper will be automatically stopped from answering questions when the time of test is over and the test will be auto-submitted.
- The attendance sheet is to be signed by the rep of the Controlling Officer at each centre also besides invigilator of the outsourcing agency.
(S. K. Khantwal)