The rate of DA to CPSEs w.e.f 01.07.2023 for 2007 pay scales payable to DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors is 205.6%
Order for DA to CPSEs w.e.f 01.07.2023 for 2007 pay scales is 205.6%
No. W-02/0002 /2014-DPE(WC)-GL-XIV/2023
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: the 7th July, 2023
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Non- unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the para 6 and Annexure-II (B) of DPE’s OM dated 26.11.2008 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs w.e.f 01.07.2023 for 2007 pay scales is 205.6%.
- The above rate of DA i.e. 205.6% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2007) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 26.11.2008, 09.02.2009 & 02.04.2009.
- All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
- This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
All administrative Ministries /Departments of the Government of India.
- The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries /Departments.
- Department of Expenditure, E-II Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhayay, Marg, New Delhi.
- NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DP website.
Get Free Email Updates