DPE has given approval with regard to payment of DA at revised rates of 43.8% w.e.f. 01.10.2023 to Board level and below Board level Executives and Non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) for 2017 Pay Scales
DA at Revised Rates of 43.8%
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: the 6th October, 2023
subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Nonunionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
DA revision for 2017 Pay Scale
The undersigned is directed to referto the para 7 and Annexure-lll (B) of DPE’s OM dated 03.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The rate of DA payable to the executives and non-uniorrzed supervisors of DPSEs w.e.f. 01.10.2023 for 2017 Pay Scales is 43.8%.
- The above rate of DA i.e. 43.8% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2017) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 03.08.2017, 04.08.2017 & 07.09.2017.
- All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control lor neccssary action at their end.
- This issues with the approval of the competent Authority
All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
- The chief Executives of central Pubtic sector Enterprises.
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries/Departments.
- Department of Expenditure, E-ll Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Comptroller & Auditor Gcneral of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg, New Delhi.
- NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE Website
Get Free Email Updates